We believe that while a company’s technology and market position is important, management ultimately drives a company to be successful. The management teams of TPI’s companies will be independent and fully responsible for managing their company, satisfying their customers, developing their people and delivering on the agreed upon performance. TPI will act as a governing board and provide strategic and financial oversight as well as approvals on key capital and human resource investments.
TPI’s management philosophy focuses on:
- Long-term perspective. Our investments are made to unlock growth potential. Acquisitions are valued both for their current capabilities and future potential.
- Company culture. Each company has a culture that makes it unique. TPI recognizes the value in company culture and acknowledges it for past and future successes.
- Knowledge resources. TPI identifies and deploys experienced resources where appropriate to improve efficiency and growth within its acquisitions.
- New market opportunities. TPI helps to identify and fill product, sales and operations opportunities around the globe.
- New opportunities for associates. Cross-company involvement provides growth opportunities for associates of all companies under TPI.